Join the merchants of the Flatbush Avenue BID for a day filled with rides, games, food, music, vendors, magic, dance, balloon art, and more at the annual Flatbush Avenue Street Fair!
When: Sunday, June 14 from 12PM-6PM
Where: Flatbush Avenue from Parkside Ave. to Cortelyou Rd.
Plan Your Trip: For the best way to bus, bike, walk, or drive to the Street Fair click HERE!
Come to the BID’s booth, located in front of Dunkin Donuts at 873 Flatbush Ave. (right off Church Ave.) for the schedule of events and to enter the free raffle! Drawings will happen at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, & 5:30 – enter for your chance to win incredible items from local Flatbush Avenue BID shops, including…
- $50 gift card to Cynthia King Dance Studio (21 Snyder Ave.)
- Box of chocolate covered mixed-fruit at Edible Arrangements (993 Flatbush Ave.)
- SpongeBob SquarePants arrangement at Edible Arrangements (993 Flatbush Ave.)
- $85 toward a massage or a facial at Serenity Garden Massage & Spa (944 Flatbush Ave.)
- One month of unlimited dance class at Balmir Latin Dance Studio (959 Flatbush Ave.)
- Intro to pole dance and fitness class at The Flatbush Loft (859 Flatbush Ave.)
- $50 gift card to Adequate Apparel (859 Flatbush Ave.)
Attention Flatbush Avenue BID merchants: To reserve your free space you must register by June 5th. Download the registration form by clicking here. For a copy to be delivered to your door, please contact the BID at FlatbushAveBID2@gmail.com or call 718-282-2500, x79290. Businesses outside the BID that are interested in having a booth should contact Meteor Productions at (718) 444-6028.