1. Zoom call for BID members on Mon. 8/3/20 at 1pm
Join us on Mon. 8/3/20 for updates, networking, and discussion of shifting activities outdoors as well as exploring one member’s idea about sharing commercial space for businesses who, due to the shut down, are no longer able to keep their storefronts. You do not need to register in advance.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 874 0659 4769
One tap mobile +16465588656,,87406594769# US (New York)
2. One more week to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan (PPP)
The last day that the SBA will be accepting PPP applications from lenders is Sat. 8/8/20 (you can only apply for a PPP through a lender). We have been speaking with TruFund and they are still accepting PPP applications until Wed. 8/5/20 and will help walk you through the process. If you are interested in applying, contact Valerie H. Johnson-Brown, Client Engagement Manager: office: 212.204.1347; cell: 631.365.9905 [email protected]
3. There is still time to apply for LISC Small Business Relief Grant (application due by Mon. 8/3/20 at 11:59pm)
Go here to apply for a grant ranging from $5,000 to $20,000.
4. Check here for our regularly updated list of reopening information, available loans and grants, and more.
4. As always, if you’re a member of the Flatbush Avenue BID and you are not receiving our emails giving you information about loans and grants, free PPE, and business webinars, or if you need individual help available for free for all BID members, contact us today at [email protected]!
Lauren, Hope, & Sneha